Brian is the editor of Research-live.com and Impact Magazine. Get in touch if you have ideas for articles or interviews that you'd like to discuss with us. You can find our writing guidelines at http://bit.ly/writeforresearch
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7566 1864
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Merger between Kontagent and PlayHaven to ‘bridge the gap between insight and action’.
US — Programmatic online video ad platform BrightRoll has reached an agreement to integrate Nielsen’s Online Campaign Ratings (OCR) into its campaign management and reporting console.
Media planners to examine how television advertising campaigns perform among lifestyle groups.
- DataSift releases 'next-gen' social data processing engine
- Opinium makes Norfolk a partner
- Simulmedia adds $25m to investment pot
- IMS Health buys advisory and analytics firm Pygargus
- Predicting the future, part two
- Tobii rolls out beta for new cloud-based eye-tracking data service
- BPRI founder appointed chair of Penn Schoen Berland EMEA
In a blog post lamenting the demise of COI, Pete Stevenson, the creative director of The Edge Picture Company, said: “We’ll look back and say that the COI was the worst way for the public sector to communicate except for all the other ways that were tried after it was closed down.” Indeed many wager that it won’t be long until some bright spark in the Cabinet Office hits on the idea of forming an Office of Centralised Information to handle procurement, manage projects when needed ...
Via The Onion: Malicious Focus Group Convinces Marketers Cinnamon Mountain Dew Is The Next Big Thing.
The majority of communications budgets are spent on visuals - but what about appealing to the rest of our senses?
- Behavioural economics at scale?
- Creating stories out of data
- Guess who?
- Geolocation data and the hunt for Joseph Kony
- Beauty versus utility
- 'The train has left the station on transparency'
- Coffee break: Why two heads are better than one