Brian is the editor of Research-live.com and Impact Magazine. Get in touch if you have ideas for articles or interviews that you'd like to discuss with us. You can find our writing guidelines at http://bit.ly/writeforresearch
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7566 1864
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Research offices will be closed on Friday, 18 April and Monday, 21 April for public holidays in the UK. Normal service will resume on Tuesday, 22 April.
Clientside researcher Caroline Ashley joins customer feedback specialist.
Former OPM, IPPR and Opinion Leader executive Robin Clarke joins social research agency.
- Viacom taps Mass Relevance for social media measurement
- BrainJuicer hires client director in Brazil
- Former GfK Turkey execs open up MindStation
- After Ipsos deal, Realeyes bags another win
- Added Value appoints Hall to lead new consulting practice
- Australian ad agency BMF gets data analytics director
- Watermelon names new director, adds consultant and project manager
In a blog post lamenting the demise of COI, Pete Stevenson, the creative director of The Edge Picture Company, said: “We’ll look back and say that the COI was the worst way for the public sector to communicate except for all the other ways that were tried after it was closed down.” Indeed many wager that it won’t be long until some bright spark in the Cabinet Office hits on the idea of forming an Office of Centralised Information to handle procurement, manage projects when needed ...
Via The Onion: Malicious Focus Group Convinces Marketers Cinnamon Mountain Dew Is The Next Big Thing.
The majority of communications budgets are spent on visuals - but what about appealing to the rest of our senses?
- Behavioural economics at scale?
- Creating stories out of data
- Guess who?
- Geolocation data and the hunt for Joseph Kony
- Beauty versus utility
- 'The train has left the station on transparency'
- Coffee break: Why two heads are better than one