Brian is the editor of Research-live.com and Impact Magazine. Get in touch if you have ideas for articles or interviews that you'd like to discuss with us. You can find our writing guidelines at http://bit.ly/writeforresearch
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7566 1864
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company veteran of 19 years takes up new role within market research division.
Plus, London-based agency adds new staff to analyst and IT teams.
Sarang Panchal to lead Indian arm of Majestic MRSS Group.
- Cambiar adds Sherri Neuwirth as associate
- MetrixLab reports 22% rise in 2013 revenue
- Spotify buys music data firm The Echo Nest
- Are shopping centre users intu it?
- Gorkana Group makes DIY survey play
- BFI names director of marketing, comms and audience
- Camelot Group CEO to be next MRS president
In a blog post lamenting the demise of COI, Pete Stevenson, the creative director of The Edge Picture Company, said: “We’ll look back and say that the COI was the worst way for the public sector to communicate except for all the other ways that were tried after it was closed down.” Indeed many wager that it won’t be long until some bright spark in the Cabinet Office hits on the idea of forming an Office of Centralised Information to handle procurement, manage projects when needed ...
Via The Onion: Malicious Focus Group Convinces Marketers Cinnamon Mountain Dew Is The Next Big Thing.
The majority of communications budgets are spent on visuals - but what about appealing to the rest of our senses?
- Behavioural economics at scale?
- Creating stories out of data
- Guess who?
- Geolocation data and the hunt for Joseph Kony
- Beauty versus utility
- 'The train has left the station on transparency'
- Coffee break: Why two heads are better than one