Robert is a former deputy editor of Research Magazine and Research-Live.com
Robert Bain hears how town hall research events have helped Honda and its senior managers get closer to its customers – and those of its rivals.
How is research helping music companies deal with a rapidly changing market? In part one, Robert Bain meets Keith Jopling, strategy consultant to The British Phonographic Industry.
Paul Kehoe, CEO of Birmingham Airport, wants research to lead him in new directions. He tells Robert Bain why he values fresh thinking.
- In praise of face to face
- Warc's monthly marketing index sees growth
- Revenue up 16% at RDA Group
- Brand Potential launches panel of opinion leaders
- MMA hires MarketShare's Jude Ryan
- Engage hires Bupa's Nick Crawford
- TNS studies car buying in China
“God is a great behavioural economist,” says Ogilvy UK vice chairman Rory Sutherland on the final day of the ARF Re:think conference in New York.
Automotive industry veteran Bob Lutz and Nielsen CEO Dave Calhoun (pictured) discussed how research can get top-level attention in business at the ARF Re:think conference.
Sports broadcaster ESPN is one of the companies that has been pioneering cross-media measurement. Findings shared by the firm’s research bosses at the ARF’s Re:think conference in New York showed what can be learned from understanding media usage on multiple platforms, and how it changes the firm’s relationship with advertisers.
- ‘Oh my God, I like Celine Dion’
- Putting emotions in context
- The key to creativity
- The times they are a-changing
- Reading around the subject
- Guess who works in market research?
- Fit for the future?