Aura names agency award winners
UK— Aura, the association of clientside research and insight executives, has named Illuminas, Join the Dots, BrainJuicer and The Futures Company as winners of its annual awards.
Illuminas took the prize for Commercial Context, while Join the Dots won Clear Communication for the second year running. BrainJuicer was named Most Wanted agency and The Futures Company won the Innovative Thinking award.
The awards are voted for by the 570 individual members and 165 company members of Aura. Separate awards were also handed out to Aura members at the ceremony last week.
The award winners in full:
- Commercial Context Award - Illuminas
- Clear Communication Award - Join the Dots
- Most Wanted Award - BrainJuicer
- Innovative Thinking Award - The Futures Company
- Best contribution to Aura seminars - Harry Mirpuri, BSkyB
- Best online discussion forum contribution - Laurence Miklichansky-Maddocks, Brown Forman
- Best insight delivery - Becky Loftus, Royal Shakespeare Company
- Best agency presentation - Julie Davey, independent researcher
- Best client presentation - Nick Bonney, Everything Everywhere