The Shopper - 3 May 2012
The Shopper 2012
Uncovering and responding to new customer demands
London, 3 MAY 2012
Mounting high street retail administrations set the scene for this year’s Shopper research conference.
Even established high street retailers cannot be complacent that they will weather the storm. The growing influence of online channels coupled with less consumer spending is crippling bricks and mortar retailers. So how can market researchers help retailers respond better to customer’s needs and develop appealing propositions that will entice them to spend more?
If you would like to puchase copies of the presentations from this event please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hear cutting edge insights from brands, retaillers and advertising agencies including how:
- Kimberley Clark redesigned its category vision to meet changing retailer demands
- WCRS is developing campaigns that translate into better in-store customer engagement
- JD Williams is optimising its multi channel retailing strategy
- Dixons Retail is exploring how to get the most from its mobile technology and m-commerce strategy
The Shopper 2012 will examine how leading brands and retailers are addressing these new retail challenges head on. Hear how retailers are embracing new approaches and technologies to understand their consumers and deliver what they want and how they want it.
Six reasons to book your place today
- Capture shopper insights and feed them into retail strategies to optimise in store engagement
- Use behavioural economics to understand consumer drivers andimprove targeting of products
- Investigate what customers expect from a multi-channel retail experience
- Track the rise of mobile commerce and hear how to drive conversion rates and increase customer spend
- Evaluate the impact of personalisation and customer service on today’s demanding consumer
- SAVE £100 when you book before 7 April with the Early Bird Discount